Fuckbnig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King is a Queer

+7
Croc
The Joker
Tom the Destroyer
Archie the Consumer
BlakLitenbnig
The King
The Green One
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The King is a Queer - Page 3 Empty Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote: The King CAME! I permit no one to speak!
Ya, the king came all over his father's mouth.

SILENCE!
The King
The King

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!
Is that what your dad said to you when he got worried your orgasms would wake up your mother?
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

https://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!
Is that what your dad said to you when he got worried your orgasms would wake up your mother?

I am undefeated. Your petty humor amuses me not, felon.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

You suffered a lose yesterday, against Archie and Green One today and you're currently getting battered by me, I count four losses that you missed on your "Unbeaten record".
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

You suffered a lose yesterday, against Archie and Green One today and you're currently getting battered by me, I count four losses that you missed on your "Unbeaten record".

Lost not against them have I not, though to you I admit I can't deny as of royalty.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

Lost not against them have I not, though to you I admit I can't deny as of royalty.
Not to mention the seven odd losses you suffered at the hands of various members yesterday, you failed yesterday and you've failed today. You'll fail tomorrow as well because in all honesty, you are the worst troll I've ever seen.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

Not to mention the seven odd losses you suffered at the hands of various members yesterday, you failed yesterday and you've failed today. You'll fail tomorrow as well because in all honesty, you are the worst troll I've ever seen.

What is a troll to you? Do I annoy and pester without fail most persistantly and provide the inability to be stopped? Then I am the best troll because I am more mere nuisance than hacker.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

What is a troll to you? Do I annoy and pester without fail most persistantly and provide the inability to be stopped? Then I am the best troll because I am more mere nuisance than hacker.
But the thing is, you don't annoy people, you just get the piss taken out of you every time you join again. It's funny to watch you get battered, that's why your the worst, cause we victimize you more than you victimize us.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

But the thing is, you don't annoy people, you just get the piss taken out of you every time you join again. It's funny to watch you get battered, that's why your the worst, cause we victimize you more than you victimize us.

I enjoy it, though sometimes thou fellows be victimized methinks. Think of me as Captain Carnage in Watchmen, but immortal.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

I enjoy it, though sometimes thou fellows be victimized methinks. Think of me as Captain Carnage in Watchmen, but immortal.
And think of me as Rorschach, dropping you down an elevator shaft for the rest of eternity. You fail and so does your little strippers (Croc and Dev if you haven't deduced that by now).
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

And think of me as Rorschach, dropping you down an elevator shaft for the rest of eternity. You fail and so does your little strippers (Croc and Dev if you haven't deduced that by now).

And think of Luke as Manhattan. And when Luke is gone, I remain because Immortal I be. Won't you be gone too?
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

SILENCE!

And think of Luke as Manhattan. And when Luke is gone, I remain because Immortal I be. Won't you be gone too?
No, cause if I were dropping you down an elevator shaft for the rest of eternity then surely that would mean I was immortal to. You've failed again Pengers.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 pm

SILENCE. I never fail.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 pm

The King wrote: SILENCE. I never fail.
That was what the label of the condom your dad used said, unfortunately it did fail and now the world has you on it. Just do us all a favor and die.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote: SILENCE. I never fail.
That was what the label of the condom your dad used said, unfortunately it did fail and now the world has you on it. Just do us all a favor and die.

Would a peasant do without my good graces, what is?
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Thou beslubbering urchin-snouted clotpole!
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:23 pm

The King wrote: Thou beslubbering urchin-snouted clotpole!
You know Pengers, people may take you more seriously when you attempt to troll if you ditched the Shakespearean stuff, it just makes your failure even more intense, nobody finds it funny and it doesn't make you sound smart, after all a BNP supporter can never be smart.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green One Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I agree Penguin, the old language thing is just boring. Just talk like you used to, you know, when everybody flamed you for being a homophobic bastard.

The Green One

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 pm

The Green One wrote:I agree Penguin, the old language thing is just boring. Just talk like you used to, you know, when everybody flamed you for being a homophobic bastard.

The way I talk, be this.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green One Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 pm

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:I agree Penguin, the old language thing is just boring. Just talk like you used to, you know, when everybody flamed you for being a homophobic bastard.

The way I talk, be this.
Do whatever you want. Just don't expect anyone to find it funny.

The Green One

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 pm

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:

The way I talk, be this.

Humor have I not, heathen! And call off this foul Mockingbird, hear me that trolled they have a vassal's site.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  BlakLitenbnig Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 am

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:

The way I talk, be this.

Humor have I not, heathen! And call off this foul Mockingbird, hear me that trolled they have a vassal's site.

I feel sorry for you.
Because I'm 99% sure you have no friends or social life off the Computer, are convinced you're a king (yet still fail to show proof) and that in reality, Employers won't hire an obnoxious, stubborn cock like you.

I'd much prefer to argue with the real you instead of this King Henry cunt that you INSIST on being. Can you just be normal?! You aren't helping your argument...
BlakLitenbnig
BlakLitenbnig

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:

The way I talk, be this.

I feel sorry for you.
Because I'm 99% sure you have no friends or social life off the Computer, are convinced you're a king (yet still fail to show proof) and that in reality, Employers won't hire an obnoxious, stubborn cock like you.

I'd much prefer to argue with the real you instead of this King Henry cunt that you INSIST on being. Can you just be normal?! You aren't helping your argument...

Speak thus no nay, cokswipe. Endure, shall I. For A king, has appeared. A king. Will stay. I will take over the Batman Arkham City Community United Kingdom Site, by using a ttl tracking device to copy over all of its contents to a robotic computational machine. Then shall I, pay to replace all bylinks and internet instances of the forum with my copy, over which I preside.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  BlakLitenbnig Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:

The way I talk, be this.

I feel sorry for you.

Speak thus no nay, cokswipe. Endure, shall I. For A king, has appeared. A king. Will stay. I will take over the Batman Arkham City Community United Kingdom Site, by using a ttl tracking device to copy over all of its contents to a robotic computational machine. Then shall I, pay to replace all bylinks and internet instances of the forum with my copy, over which I preside.

You aren't a king! You're a sad little cunt who thinks he can make himself big on the internet because he's probably at the bottom of the food chain in real life. Have you been beaten so hard that your brains messed up or something? Do you have a genuine social disorder? Can't forget your a racist fuck - bet that goes down well with all the mixed races in your school!
If you were a king, somebody would've assassinated you already. OH WAIT, YOU'RE NOT A KING, but no doubt you masturbate to pictures of King Henry after a hard day of being alone and getting picked on, right?
You're not big. You're nothing special. There's 7 billion people in this world and there is NOTHING that makes you superior to any of them, even if you were royalty. The REAL Royalty of the UK are rich and famous for nothing more than their blood. They aren't special, and neither are you. You're just one sad fuck that spends all his time on the Internet because he has nothing to do in real life. When was the last time you saw sunshine? A BNP Rally last year?

Just stop. Because everytime you post, I'm going to be here to prove you wrong. Don't make this worse for yourself.
BlakLitenbnig
BlakLitenbnig

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

A genius, do be I.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next