Fuckbnig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I preside.

+6
Tom the Destroyer
Archie the Consumer
The Green One
The Joker
The Traveler
The King
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I preside. - Page 4 Empty Re: I preside.

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote: That is why Dark_Omen isn't me thou idiot!
That makes no sense, which basically indicates that you are running out of ideas to make me mad cause your losing extremely badly. And your attempt isn't working in the slightest.

THE KING CANNOT LOSE! I won yesterday and before, now I must win oncemore.
The King
The King

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
That makes no sense, which basically indicates that you are running out of ideas to make me mad cause your losing extremely badly. And your attempt isn't working in the slightest.

You suffered your biggest lose ever yesterday and you had backup, then today you have been getting thrashed by every trollbuster that's been on today. So you obviously can lose.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

https://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

You suffered your biggest lose ever yesterday and you had backup, then today you have been getting thrashed by every trollbuster that's been on today. So you obviously can lose.

No I won, I unbanned myself, after telling of my coming to Crod and getting banned, then I generated a spectacle, and that Croc appeared to hang on, not me to him, but him to me. Then you fellows all got in a big fight as I left. Of course I expected to be banned, I am the King. The importantly royalty is in effect.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

No I won, I unbanned myself, after telling of my coming to Crod and getting banned, then I generated a spectacle, and that Croc appeared to hang on, not me to him, but him to me. Then you fellows all got in a big fight as I left. Of course I expected to be banned, I am the King. The importantly royalty is in effect.

You got thrashed yesterday regardless of if you managed to "unban" yourself (I smell bullshit). Also you and Croc fail so hard at trolling it's not even funny, so bring it. And thirdly, you got your ass handed to you again today.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

You got thrashed yesterday regardless of if you managed to "unban" yourself (I smell bullshit). Also you and Croc fail so hard at trolling it's not even funny, so bring it. And thirdly, you got your ass handed to you again today.

I do not lie about the unbanning unlike my lies about a few other things, I changed my I.P after he of course banned that, smelling the shit was there upon my question, 'where is the vault?' and seeing my email name.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

I do not lie about the unbanning unlike my lies about a few other things, I changed my I.P after he of course banned that, smelling the shit was there upon my question, 'where is the vault?' and seeing my email name.
Honestly Penguin it makes no difference considering you, Dev and Croc are probably the shittest "trolls" ever to grace the internet.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

Honestly Penguin it makes no difference considering you, Dev and Croc are probably the shittest "trolls" ever to grace the internet.

Dev is an idiot, I am glad he is not here, royally.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

All three of you are idiots, you are all absolute failures at trolling who get ripped to shit every time you open your mouths and attempt to "troll". In short, you lose sir.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

All three of you are idiots, you are all absolute failures at trolling who get ripped to shit every time you open your mouths and attempt to "troll". In short, you lose sir.

Nay.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

Nay.
Well you do, so you can spray your shit all you want, the point still stands that you fail at trolling cause you get trolled by your "victims" when you try to troll, yesterday was proof of that.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

Nay.
Well you do, so you can spray your shit all you want, the point still stands that you fail at trolling cause you get trolled by your "victims" when you try to troll, yesterday was proof of that.

No I created the scene and left, without getting trolled much. Croc was there to fight not I.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:

Nay.

No I created the scene and left, without getting trolled much. Croc was there to fight not I.
Wrong, you did comment, then got ripped to shit, then you called on your personal cock sucker to come and help you cause you were getting beaten, then he got smashed too. You all fail at trolling Penguin, but the sad thing is that you think your masters of it. Knop is the only one that you have that can troll right.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I AM THE BEST.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 pm

The King wrote: I AM THE BEST AT GETTING VICTIMIZED BY THE PEOPLE THAT I TRY TO TROLL BECAUSE I'M SHIT AT TROLLING. I AM THE BEST AT GIVING MY DAD BLOWJOBS THOUGH.
Fixed it for you Penguin.
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:I enjoy sex with you my master, Penguin, oh god yes..

We are not amused.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

The King wrote:

We are not amused.
I'm not gay though Pengers, how do you think you got here?
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:

We are not amused.

A god am I, peewilt.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Destroyer Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:

We are not amused.

A god am I, peewilt.
Of course you're a god Pengers, you're the god of gay bondage aren't you?
Tom the Destroyer
Tom the Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:

We are not amused.

A god am I, peewilt.

The god, of you, do I be.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green One Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 am

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:

We are not amused.

A god am I, peewilt.

The god, of you, do I be.
Calling Tom gay bondage isn't a nice thing to do BNPenguin.

The Green One

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

Knop is here, I am here, but nay where is others that support thyself? The King must have supporters!
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  BlakLitenbnig Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 am

The King wrote:Knop is here, I am here, but nay where is others that support thyself? The King must have supporters!

Yeah invite your two remaining friends to join the fight.
BlakLitenbnig
BlakLitenbnig

Back to top Go down

Post  nekr0m@ncur Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 am

The King wrote:
And a good theory tis be, methinks. I actually have two girlfriends myself, both of them be babes, because I am King. Excellent, this is. I think.

Enough of theories, we must speak of something of more social and political import. God.
He's climbin in yo' windows
He's snatchin yo' people up
Tryna rape em so y'all need to
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife
And hide yo' husband cuz they be rapin erribody out here

You don't have to come and confess
We lookin for you
We gon find you, we gon find you
So you can run and tell that,
Run and tell that,
Run and tell that, homeboi
Home, home, homeboi

We got your t-shirt
You done left fingerprints and all
You are so dumb
You are really dumb--for real
You are really, really, really, really so dumb

We lookin for you
Run and tell that,
Home, home, homeboi

Bout 5'9", 5'10", Coffee complexion
Low cut like a Caesar with some little waves in his head
Clean cut, very smooth face
Seein my sister when i walked in
He had his hands around her neck
First thing was to pull him off of her
And that's what i did

Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park

Are you serious, my boy?
I got your t-shirt
I got your scent
I know what shoe size you wear, my boy
So you can run and hide
But we're gonna find you, find you

We lookin for you
Run and tell that,
Home, home, homeboi

We lookin for you
Run and tell that,
Home, home, homeboi
nekr0m@ncur
nekr0m@ncur

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 am

I, god, cometh. There is no other God, fool.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  BlakLitenbnig Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 am

The King wrote:I, god, cometh. There is no other God, fool.

BUT GOD HATES FAGGOTS
YOU'RE SUCH A FATHERFUCKING HYPOCRITE
BlakLitenbnig
BlakLitenbnig

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum